Lovetrigger is a fairtrade and fairmade clothing and lifestyle brand with a green heart. Lovetrigger wants to connect, look for social identification. Encourage to combat overconsumption, touch and take existing groups that are already working on this and other groups opening their eyes to stimulate. Identification leads to commitment, the more people feel connected, feel an overlap, between themselves and Lovetrigger, the more loyal they become and the more they positively influence others. Garments from Lovetrigger carry a positive story, wearers of the clothing are ambassadors and ensure a positive contagion of their immediate surroundings. They can express and explain the Lovetrigger idea so that the positive story gets bigger. Wearers and creators share the Lovetrigger mission together!
Lovetrigger actively searches for the connection with and between the makers and the wearers of her clothing.
Lovetrigger wants to inspire and activate people of all ages to wear her socially improving clothing for a more positive street scene!
In a world where creating and promoting identity through clothing is becoming increasingly important for all ages, Lovetrigger wants to be a leading brand that is becoming a brand known for its positive designs/appearance, social engagement and collaboration with sustainable companies.
Streetwear with LOVE as a connecting factor & the TRIGGER on positivity and optimism
- Lovetrigger mainly works with organic and/or recycled materials. Lovetrigger strives for 100% sustainable and responsible.
- Lovetrigger decides when it launches new streetwear, this will be phased in. This makes it different from traditional seasonal collections and prevents too fast ‘unnecessary’ sale.
- Lovetrigger takes worn garments back in order to reuse and/or where necessary restored, to give a new life.
- Lovetrigger believes in a new, circular economy, where the unbridled use of natural resources and unfair working conditions are a thing of the past.
- No child labour, no fair wages!
- Together we contribute to reducing the textile waste mountain.